Wow, I feel so lucky and blessed to have Isaac on the podcast and in my life. Isaac is one of the coolest most complete people I have ever met. He is a business visionary who sees the world differently and acts on it. I could go down so many worm holes with Isaac, from relationships, to faith, to parenting. In part 1 of this conversation we focused on his career leading up to the roller coaster ride of founding The Northman Company where he goes from about to receive a 100 million dollar investment to having to close the business within weeks.
What you’ll hear:
- How he bought and sold Jaguar cars in university in the early days of eBay
- How got a job in an Industrial cleaning company right out of school managing 115 people and walked away from it
- How he was going to buy a funeral home and went to school as an undertaker
- How he invested his own money to create the software to sell coffins
- To transitioning into a hugely successful estate planning business only to realize his partner wasn’t what he seemed
This episode leads into Part 2 where we go through the fresh experience and the insane rise and fall of Isaac’s The Northman Company.
I would love to hear your feedback on what you like and what you think I could do better.
a guy trying to figure life out,
I’d love it if you’d subscribe and share