Thrilled to have a leader in the Non-Profit world. Andrew leads large groups and multiple projects for one of the five largest non-profits in the country Canadian Diabetes Association. Andrew has a steady presence, a beautiful family with 3 daughters and I love hearing how he balances a successful career and family life.
What you’ll learn:
- What people don’t know about diabetes?
- A big misconception about diabetes?
- What people don’t know about working in a non profit
- An insiders view about how to think about the charity to donate to
- How his wife is recovering from a concussion
- The key to getting anything done
I would love to hear your feedback on what you like and what you think I could do better.
a guy trying to figure life out,